Wednesday, February 26, 2014

Happy 2nd Adoption Day!!!

I figure it's so close to midnight that I might as well post this in honor of tomorrow....

Eli,

Son, we don't know where time has gone!  You are getting too big and too grown up!  We can't believe that 2 years ago (Feb. 27th), we breathed a sigh of relief that you were ours forever.  It seems like just yesterday.  You are getting to the age now where you are asking more questions.  We have always talked openly about your adoption, but you are trying so hard to understand now.  We hope someday you realize how special your adoption is to us and how much we love you.  You are God's gift to us! 

We love you so much, Kiddo, and we always will!

Don't ever stop being our sweet baby boy~
Love you,
Mommy and Daddy


We plan on celebrating tomorrow "Eli Day" by doing something as a family, something fun.  This day is more special to us than even his birthday, though I'm sure he won't really understand why until later in life.

ADOPTION = LOVE

No comments:

Post a Comment