This has been the year of superheros, ninjas, pirates, puppy dogs, dirt, burps & toots... basically, all things boy!
We FINALLY mastered daytime potty training (night time is still a work in progress) and he got enrolled in Parents As Teachers (Eli calls it "school"). He is exceptionally smart and is scoring higher than average for his age, however, we are working on attention span and obedience.
Eli's Interview Answers: (age: 3 years, 8 months, 1 week)
Favorite TV show: Wild Kratts (PBS)
What I'm best at: coloring
If I could change my name, it would be: EY (pronounced E-Y)
Favorite color: orange
Favorite toy: Bumblebee costume
When I grow up I want to be: a mechanic
Favorite things to sleep with: blue blankie and Jasper (stuffed dog)
Favorite book to read: Curious George
Favorite movie: Robots
Favorite food: Every food!! (Mom says: Isn't that the truth! At age 3, he now out-eats his mother!!)
Favorite animal: Hippo
Favorite sport: Soccer
My best friend is: Asher Jones
My favorite thing about this year is: sitting on Santa's lap
What I most look forward to this next year: going to the beach!
Favorite song: You are my Sunshine
Favorite thing to do with my Dad: wrestle
Favorite thing to do with my Mom: make cookies



No comments:
Post a Comment