Thursday, April 4, 2013

Adoption Update #7

I intentionally skipped adoption update #6 because there was nothing to report.  All we were told is that after 6 months and no results, we needed to update our online profile picture and redo our personal blurb under the photo.  The picture has been updated now and we should be seeing the blurb updated soon (they have it, it's just waiting on them to post it).

Here is the update I received this morning (month 7 of waiting):

We have had a slow month at Adoption Answer but that is nothing to be worried about as it only takes the right birthmom to choose you. Your profile was shown once in the last 4 weeks and that birthmom is still deciding on her top 3. She is due late June/ early July and is on the East Coast. Your profile on the website continues to be active which is great.

I know it's God's timing... and honestly, right now wouldn't be a really convenient time with Sam's job and everything... but it still doesn't stop me from thinking, "what's wrong with us that we aren't wanted or chosen?"  Please pray for some activity... at least something to give us some hope!

*On a fun note - I have finished Eli's new "big boy room" in preparation for whenever we do need the nursery for a baby.  I am completely in love with the chosen color (Eli specified that it had to be blue) and just last night moved his toddler bed, bookcase and some of the toys into it.  It looks amazing!  Eli threw a bit of a fit because he wanted to sleep in there last night, but we aren't ready for him to have crib-less freedom... yet.  I'll post a picture of the new room soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment