Seems like it's been forever since we've heard anything, so I was thrilled when we finally got a text, though it wasn't the fantastic news we were hoping for. Here is the text:
Update...
Hello!
So 2 of the birthmoms I told you about have chosen families and the other 2 have not yet. Unfortunately we can't rush these things... but you were shown to a new birthmom this week and we are seeing increased activity on the website pictures! This is great news because we have never had any hits from the website before! You may have noticed the featured family of the month on both our site and Facebook, your family will be featured soon.
Continued prayers for your family and your little one to be!
God Bless
**if you are keeping count, yes, I realize that she is missing one person in her addition above. At the last update, we were being considered by 5 birthmoms but she only reported on 4**
No comments:
Post a Comment