Ok, so I’m obviously aware of how much I am not keeping up with the blog.
I feel like I am blinking my eyes and the months are just flying by!
How in the world is it already the end of May??
Here is a post which will cover all of March (since I didn’t add one single post the entire month!):
March 4th – another late season snow. It was pretty but I was so ready to be done with winter!
 |
| *notice the 6 deer* |
March 10
th – Eli, Mommy, Gramma and Aunt Amanda took an “excursion” to Wildcat Park in Joplin.
We tried to hike but Eli got a bad blister (you would’ve thought his toe was falling off) and he fussed so much that we ended up carrying him the entire time (in the sweltering heat, I might add).
The only thing that would make his toe feel better is ice cream (he said that) so we all indulged!
J
March 13
th – just playin’
March 14
th – was up early and got to watch a GORGEOUS sunrise.
Thank you, Jesus!
March 15
th – watching Daddy till our garden and get it ready for planting… come on spring!!
March 21
st – got to use his Christmas present for the first time.
Sand boxes are so fun!
 |
| What is going on with my hair here?! :) |
March 22
nd – went to the Baugh Annual Gathering.
Eli got to ride “Gus”.
Gus got spooked by a dog and Eli wasn’t hurt but decided afterwards that he didn’t care for riding Gus much anymore.
March 24
th – I watched my friend’s kids for the day.
Asher is Eli’s “best friend”.
It was so cold that day but they INSISTED on playing outside.
 |
| Miss Ava Grayce |
March 30
th – Sam and I took a “date day” and left Eli with Gramma and Papa overnight.
We left right after church and went fishing for the first time this season.
It was a WONDERFUL day!
Beautiful sunshine, great fishing, great company = memories for a lifetime.
Sam caught 14 fish and I only caught 3 but one was so big it broke my reel!
After my reel broke, we quit fishing and took a gorgeous hike on Devil’s Kitchen Trail.
(Found out that I was SO. OUT. OF. SHAPE…. huff, puff, wheeze!)
 |
| Sam always attracts a crowd when he's fishing! :) |
 |
| beautiful field of blue on our hiking trail |
 |
| resting on the top of the rock on Devil's Kitchen |
 |
| looking down from said rock |
Besides the photo worthy moments, March was a very important month to us because on March 3rd, Sam started his new job at Carthage Ag Service. This was a great move because he went back to working days for the first time in 9 months! Good thing… because I don’t think my sanity could have taken much more fear of being home alone after dark.
And this concludes our month of March!
Great pictures Jenny! I love how Eli always has on that little hat. :)
ReplyDelete