Thursday, October 3, 2013

And the journey begins again.....

Here we are, once again, in the waiting list.  While it is nerve-racking, there is also a sense of excitement to be in this position, like it's leading up to Christmas morning and you are so excited to see what your gift is going to be! 

Anyway, below is our update that I received last night.  It looks promising - though we've learned not to get our hopes up too much each time.  I am VERY happy that we will FINALLY be the "Featured Family" and I am busily working on getting our feature article together.  Sadly though, on paper, we are a very simple and somewhat boring family compared to others.  I can't compete with featured families that take trips to the Virgin Islands and live in Hawaii or such.  I wrote that our last family vacation was a camping trip to the river.... wooo-hooo!  We are who we are and the right person will choose us regardless.

Update:

Hi,
I hope this update finds you well. I know last month was horrible for the 3 of you and I want you to know we are prayerful that your baby is on the way. We continue to pray for Julie as well and reach out to her. We have had an active month at Adoption Answer. A few matches, a few births and several new birth moms!

Currently your profile is out with 3 of our new birth moms - they are considering your family and we hope to have good news very soon:) One of these birth moms is due very soon while the other two are due in the late winter/early spring. All are located on the west coast.

We continue to pray and work for you and we are here if you need to talk.

God Bless
Ashlene Williams
Adoption Coordinator
Adoption Answer
910-528-2685

Prayers for patience and guidence in our future ~

No comments:

Post a Comment