Thursday, December 27, 2012

Christmas Morning

This was the most wonderful Christmas morning I can ever remember!!  Eli slept in a little later than normal due to being home so late Christmas Eve, so Sam and I had the gift of staying in bed past 7 am!  We woke up slowly, I fixed an AWESOME breakfast of French Toast Souffle, we opened gifts slowly to enjoy each present, ate breakfast as a family, stayed in our Christmas pj's... just did great things as our little family of 3.  It was so very nice.

Playing with gifts from the day before


Opening his gift from "Spiderman Dave" (McCoy)

I think he is telling Sam "open it now!"

Family Pic Christmas Morning 2012 - granted, we don't look so great!

Playing in the tent from Aunt Amanda and Uncle Lee

Our stocking holder with stockings full of gifts


Eli's superhero costume from "Santa"



French Toast Souffle - picture DOES NOT do it justice!

Helping Mommy with her stocking too.

Putting together his incredibly difficult toy...

Resting in Mommy's new chair, watching Eli's new Veggie Tales videos
before our next Christmas gathering

"Helping" clean with Mommy's new steam mop...

... now if only he could do this on the hard floors.

No comments:

Post a Comment