Ok, I must preface this by saying that I always thought those mothers were SO WEIRD that bragged about their children's bathroom habits and goings-ons... now I totally understand!!
Eli has been playing with his new potty chairs both at home and at Gramma's house for a couple weeks now but not actually using them. Last night as I was readying him for his bath, I sat him on it and gave him a toy to occupy him while the water filled in the tub. He suddenly looked up at me and said "all done". I thought "yeah, right" but picked him up anyway. Lo and behold, he'd gone pee-pee!! I was so excited I started doing a potty dance with Eli and he got so tickled and was laughing so hard that I thought he was going to pee again, on the floor this time, so I quickly put him in the tub! Sam had to come see what the commotion was and started laughing at the sight of us dancing and laughing, all because of a simply body function. I really hope that the rest of potty training goes this easy!
Oh, the small joys in life!!
No comments:
Post a Comment