Ok, so for lack of time, I am combining three blog entries into one... so here you go:
I know this post would have been much more meaningful if I'd actually done it on April 28th, but we were very busy celebrating our little boy's 1st birthday party! How can we forget, though, the wonderful miracle that we received on April 28th?! We specifically chose the 28th for his party not only to celebrate his first year of life, but to celebrate his first year in our family. Happy happy day, little man! We are so happy to have you as our son!
Not only am I behind in blogging, but I recently realized that between 6 months old and a year, I did not take Eli to get ANY professional pictures done! Bad mommy!! So on April 22nd, we got new family pics and cake smashing pictures... Hence, the "cake anyone?" expression. Enjoy a preview of them!





No comments:
Post a Comment