Wednesday, March 14, 2012

February 27th, 2012 – IT’S OFFICIAL!!!!

Born April 23, 2011 ~ Adopted February 27, 2012

Yes, I know I am slightly behind… but I’ve been enjoying time with our son! Here is a picture of our beautiful little boy. (He’ll regret I said “beautiful” when he’s older!)


It’s unfortunate that we didn’t receive our finalized documents until March 7th, even though I’d called the attorney multiple times asking if they been received yet. Come to find out they had, and the attorney’s assistant just wouldn’t tell me. Boo on her!!! We had to wait 10 additional days in great suspense unnecessarily because of her lack of empathy and concern. Nevertheless, it is completely over!

I am so fortunate that my work granted me a personal leave to celebrate the adoption and to take the “bonding leave” that I never got when Eli was born. My last day of work was February 22nd and I returned to work on March 13th. It was an absolutely wonderful time off and I regretted having to go back to work.

Welcome to our family “officially”, Elijah Wayne Madsen – WE LOVE YOU SOOOOOOO MUCH!!

No comments:

Post a Comment